Veterinary Client Service & Marketing Professional Job
- Do you love people as much as you love animals?
- Do clients praise your ability to remember both them & their pets?
- Do you enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving?
- Are you frequently complemented for your creativity & writing ability?
- Do your friends value your advice & support?
- Do you enjoy implementing new technology & developing efficient protocols?
- Do you prefer an organized, fast-paced, & collaborative environment?
- Are you able to think fast & work well independently?
This Paoli Vetcare front office position is an essential job during an uncertain time that allows you to stay safe with PPE & social distancing. Join our fast-paced team in a growing two veterinarian practice. Our animal hospital is AAHA-accredited and 5-star reviewed. We’re a family vet practice with a long-term loyal client base. Customer service, small business marketing, copyrighting, & social media management experience required.
- You manage the client flow from check-in, to appointment, and check-out, ensuring an exceptional client experience.
- You communicate with the pet owner, veterinarian, and hospital team professionally and compassionately, to ensure the best possible experience for all involved.
- You take pictures and post social platforms daily.
- You develop and promote monthly special events.
- You write write and promote a monthly blog post giving a behind the-scenes look at our veterinary hospital.
- You develop & write new website copy to be published monthly.
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- 2 years client service experience – minimum
- 2 years internet marketing &/or web development – minimum
- 2 years veterinary experience (reception, assistant, technician) – minimum
- Excellent writing skills – sample required
Start Your Application