In a time of need, these will help.
Our team has carefully crafted this list of resources and links to help our clients in a time of need. If you would like us to add something to the list, please let us know!
Call in Complaint to PA Animal Food and Drug Coordinator – 877-689-8073 (toll-free)
Lost Pet Resources
If your pet is lost, follow these steps:
- Flyers! Post at Paoli Vetcare and in your Neighborhood
- Call Microchip Company. We strongly urge all pet owners to permanently identify their pet with a microchip! Only $** at Paoli Vetcare
- Put out Food, Water, & something that smells familiar, such as a blanket, a pet bed, worn clothing, or a bit of dirty cat litter.
- Visit all nearby shelters, rescue groups, and animal control agencies.
- Talk to everyone: mail carriers, people walking their dogs, neighbors, and delivery people.
- Ask children if they’ve seen your cat or dog—they’re often more observant than adults.
- Set a Humane Trap
- Don’t Panic. Don’t Wait. Don’t Give Up.
- Humane Society Phone Numbers
- Thoroughly Search In & Around Your Home