Accessibility Statement for Paoli Vetcare’s website
Paoli Vetcare is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Paoli Vetcare takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Paoli Vetcare’s website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- To improve building accessibility, during renovation planning, we strive to reach the highest standards of accessibility to best serve all of our clients.
- We are committed to accessibility for all our website visitors and we’re always working to improve the accessibility of our website. We employ the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows us to improve compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Paoli Vetcare’s website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We are committed to providing easy access to services & web content to our current & prospective clients. The rate of people with disabilities in the US population is ~13% and it is slowly increasing. There should be no barrier to the best healthcare for your pet. To be sure we meet all your requirements, please contact the practice owner, Dr. Jay Rowan VMD at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer all of your questions in any way you express them. We provide house call service, at no additional charge)to our clients with disabilities.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Paoli Vetcare’s website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Paoli Vetcare’s website:
- Phone: 610-644-5360
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1476 E Lancaster Ave
- Postal address: 19301
- Facebook: @paolivetcare
- We try to respond to feedback within 1 hour.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Paoli Vetcare’s website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Userway works with commonly-used browsers. If it is not working for you, please report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org including relevant screenshots, browser versions, OS version and device type.
Paoli Vetcare’s website is not compatible with:
- We are not aware of any incompatibility.
Accessibility of Paoli Vetcare’s website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Paoli Vetcare’s website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Paoli Vetcare’s website:
- Visually impaired users must be read an alt attribute to better understand an on-page image.: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. because Our developer did not consider accessibility when building our website. We are working with an agency to implement appropriate alt tags. Please call or email the practice owner, Dr. Jay Rowan VMD (email@example.com.) He will find a way to resolve any issues you encounter.
Paoli Vetcare assessed the accessibility of Paoli Vetcare’s website by the following approaches: