Vet Receptionist & Marketing Job
This Paoli Vetcare front office position is an essential job during an uncertain time that allows you to stay safe with PPE & social distancing. Join our fast-paced team in a growing two veterinarian practice. Our animal hospital is AAHA-accredited and 5-star Google reviewed. We’re a family vet practice with a long-term loyal client base. Customer service, small business marketing, copyrighting, & social media management experience desired.
Is a vet clinic job for you?
Pros: You can bring your dog to work!! Clients of this vet practice are incredibly kind and a joy to work with everyday. Check out Paoli Vetcare clients’ Google Reviews to get insight into working here. Nice vets and co-workers makes a happy, productive work environment. Never boring. Great schedule for a veterinary job—closed evenings, Saturday afternoons, Sundays, & holidays. Many long-term employees. Get hired with a 2 week trial period and see if it’s right for you. Part-time or full-time. Full benefits if full-time, opportunity to advance, & regular raises. Starting pay $15+, depending on experience.
Cons: Busy vet hospital—must multi-task & troubleshoot issues to always provide exceptional client service. Some long days every week (7:45am-6:15pm) and every other Saturday morning (7:45am-12:15pm). Pet owner’s don’t wait inside, so sometimes you’ll meet them car-side. Lot’s of client and pet names to remember.
Pandemic: Job security (essential business) with lower risk to personal safety (small team and minimal client interaction).
Ideal Candidate — Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the client flow from check-in, to appointment, and check-out, ensuring an exceptional client experience.
- Communicate with the pet owner, veterinarian, and hospital team professionally and compassionately, to ensure the best possible experience for all involved.
- Take pictures and post social platforms daily.
- You develop and promote monthly special events.
- Write & promote a monthly blog post giving a behind the-scenes look at our veterinary hospital.
- Manage & promote hospital social media presence.
Job Skills — Questions to Consider
- Do you love people as much as you love animals?
- Do clients praise your ability to remember both them & their pets?
- Do you enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving?
- Are you frequently complemented for your creativity & writing ability?
- Do your friends value your advice & support?
- Do you enjoy implementing new technology & developing efficient protocols?
- Do you prefer an organized, fast-paced, & collaborative environment?
- Are you able to think fast & work well independently?
- Client service
- Internet marketing &/or web development
- Photography interest
- Social media skills
Social Media & Review Links
Start Your Application