- Get a second opinion if you have been treating your pet but their symptoms continue.
- Get a second opinion if your pet is diagnosed with a rare disease.
- Get a second opinion if the recommended treatment is risky or involves surgery.
- Get a second opinion if your pet is diagnosed with
- Get a second opinion if your gut reaction tells you something is off.
Are you ready to come see us?
Request an appointment online in minutes! Click the button below to get started.
What Our Customers Say
Dr. Dawn showed great care and compassion in dealing with my dog’s first teeth cleaning. I think I may have been more nervous than the dog, but I truly appreciate the follow up she provided in ensuring me and making sure my dog was doing well.
We have been going to Jay and his staff for years. We have entrusted ALL our cats (and previously dogs) to his care–which he has consistently administered professionally and caringly over these many years. Great assistants as well.
For the last 20+ years we have been very fortunate to have Dr Rowan as our dogs’ veterinarian. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and a very skilled doctor and surgeon. The staff is kind, helpful and dedicated. We highly recommend Paoli Vetcare!
Veterinarians You Can Trust
Jay Rowan, VMD
Dr. Rowan treats all pets as if they are his own. Stop in to check out Dr. R’s collection of veterinary antiques and vintage advertising featuring dogs and cats. Clients appreciate his exceptional “petside” manner.
Dawn Urioste, DVM
For over 20 years, she has specialized in small animal medicine; caring for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, and mice. She enjoys practicing preventative medicine in addition to diagnosing and treating sick pets